In case you weren't aware, fanny packs or bumbags, have made a fashionable return. Not only are they fashionable, they're super useful for bikepacking, mountainbiking and gravel outings. This is a basic fanny pack to carry a few essential items.
- Bikepacking: keep your wallet and phone on you all the time. Amongst the chaos, the daily packing of numerable bits of gear and logistics, losing valuables is quite common. Never walk halfway into a shop and realise your wallet's in your bike.
- Mountainbiking: secure storage for your valuables with room for a few bars when you're riding the rough stuff.
- Gravel cycling: if you're ditching the cycling jersey with 3 back pockets and switching to more casual attire like a button up short sleeve, carry your wallet and phone in a fanny pack.
- DWR coated fabrics (with the exception of 'Leia')
- PU coated lining
- Waterproof zips
- Front zip compartment & rear zip pocket
- Slot to clip on a rear light
- Size: 240mm wide, 105mm tall, 50mm deep
- Max. girth: 114cm